Hi! Sorry I disappeared last week. I was feeling kind of blah about life in general so I just decided to give myself a little time off work to see if it helped.
I feel a bit more refreshed after my mini vacation (ha!) so, here I am! Let’s talk the June Allure Beauty Box today!
June Allure Beauty Box Review
Here’s what came this month:
- The Browgal Eyebrow Pencil– Now I’m a little partial to Anastasia Brow Wiz pencils, but I’m willing to give this one a try! ($23)
- Moroccanoil Treatment – I’ve been a fan of this hair oil for years so I’m stoked to get some more! Did I just say stoked? Weird. (Full-size sells for $44)
- Eau Thermale Avene Thermal Spring Water – I’ll be honest, I had to check the booklet to see what this even is! Turns out it’s a hydrating facial mist, which sounds pretty perfect for summer! ($18.50)
- Floss My New Favorite Lip Gloss – I haven’t tried this brand before, but it’s supposed to be light-weight and non-sticky, which is a must for gloss in my book! ($16)
- Context Vitamin C All Day Eye Cream – of all the beauty products I’ve got (and I’ve got a LOT) I don’t currently have an eye cream. Done. (35)
- SGC NYC The Do-It-All Dry Shampoo – this is a combination dry shampoo and hair spray, have we ever seen such a thing?? (No idea on the cost, they didn’t list it.)
As a bonus there’s also $20 to spend at Baublebar, which is awesome!
Just getting the Moroccanoil is enough to make me happy with this box, though I’m happy to try the other things too! I still think this is a pretty great box for just $15 a month (or $10 if it’s your first box). Have you tried it? You can grab a subscription here.