This post contains affiliate links, meaning clicks or purchases from included links may result in my earning a small commission at no cost to you.
If you don’t subscribe to the Walmart Beauty Box, you might want to consider it! It’s a quarterly box, costs just $5, and is filled with deluxe beauty samples and coupons. It seems I always use all the items they send, especially when it’s things like body lotion or toothpaste – things that normally wouldn’t come in my Ipsy bag!
Here’s what came in the Walmart Spring Beauty Box:
- Rembrandt 3 Day Whitening Boost Kit and coupon
- Dove Exfoliating Body Polish Clairol Hair Tie and Free Box of Hair Color coupon
- Impress One-Step Gel Press-on Nails
- Softsoap Earthblends Moisturizing Body Wash
- Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion
- Hello Fluoride-Free Whitening Toothpaste
- Acai Berry Revitalizing Sleeping Mask
- Garnier Whole Blends Gentle Shampoo and Conditioner
I’m most excited to try the Dove Body Polish, and the sleeping mask! I may have to try that tonight! Really, out of the entire box, I think the Clairol coupon is the only thing I wouldn’t need! (I’ll take the hair tie though!)
You can grab your Walmart Beauty Box Subscription here!