The Walmart Beauty Box is always a fun surprise! Since it only comes quarterly I’m never expecting it and love to see it show up! There were some great products to try this month so I was happy to have spent the $5!
Inside the Fall 2016 Walmart Beauty Box
- Village Naturals Therapy Aches & Pains Muscle Relief Concentrated Mineral Bath Soak: Definitely trying this out soon! I love a good bath and this soak sounds really relaxing!
- Dove Purely Pampering Nourishing Body Wash: I’ve used Dove body washes in the past and I like how soft my skin felt after trying it! Plus there’s a tiny bit of scent when you smell the bottle but not much on my skin, which I like! I usually prefer unscented body washes and it wasn’t noticeable at all.
- Hello Pure Mint Extra Whitening Toothpaste: I actually received a full sized bottle in a POPSUGAR Must Have box before so I’m familiar with this more naturally-friendly brand.
- Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream: I experience dry skin in the fall and winter and Cetaphil products are really great for combating that!
- Clean & Clear Deep Action 60 Second Shower Mask: I haven’t used Clean & Clear products in years but I’ll gladly try this mask!
- Batiste Dry Shampoo: For as much as I love dry shampoo I admit I’ve never tried this brand! I know it’s pretty popular so I’m ready to see what all the hype is about!
Samples and Coupons:
- Hello Toothpaste $1 coupon
- Nature’s Bounty Hair, Skin, and Nails Gummies sample
- Biore Charcoal Pore Strips sample
- Ecotools Makeup Brush Cleansing Cloth sample
Overall I was really happy with this box. These are all products I can use and a few are things I’ve been wanting to try but didn’t want to shell out the money until I knew they were good! You can get your Walmart Beauty Box here!