I feel like I *just* did my last Trendsend box review, but it turns out it’s been three months! I didn’t even realize it was time for another until I saw the email it had shipped. It made for a nice little surprise yesterday when it showed up on my porch.
I really enjoyed the last box so much that I was pretty excited to see what came this time, and I was not disappointed. In fact, I thought this was one of the best boxes I’ve received in a while.
Not only did I get plenty of cute pieces to try, the prices were pretty awesome! Normally I’ll receive an item or two that’s under $40-$50, but this time five of the eight items in my box were under $40. That ought to make things a little more tempting! :)
Here are the three “outfits”, I received this time.
I did include affiliate links (if you use my links to purchase something I’ll earn a small commission at no cost to you), but you might see the prices on some items may be different than what is listed. I can only guess that since items in Trendsend boxes are sent from your local Evereve store (in my case, the OKC store), some things are marked down in store that may not be so online yet, or vice versa. If you see a higher price online than what I listed I’d check with your local Evereve store!
Trendsend Box Review for September
- Peyton Jensen Tori Tie Dye Halter ($27.99) – Such a pretty top and I’m really loving the tie dye trend lately. Paired with the black coated jeans is cute but I also think this would be great with dark jeans, black blazer, and heels too. The neckline is a little too high for me- I don’t like things around my neck really, so I think I’ll pass on this one.
- Allison Joy Solene Tie Dye Blouse ($31.99) – Another pretty tie dye top. I think the sleeves are super fun on this one but think maybe the color is a bit too light for me?
- Hudson Coated Boot Pants ($111.99) – I really like these, but I already have a pair of black coated jeans. If I didn’t though, I’d be tempted by these!
- Allison Joy Hamlin Smocked Tank ($39.99) – I love the fit of this tank and the print is fun too. I’m typically not one for animal prints too much but this is tempting…hm….
- Peyton Jensen Sara Mesh Top ($15.99) – My stylist this time must be on an animal print kick! Another fun top, but I don’t think this one is “me”, or that I’d wear it much. (Though I’m slightly tempted to keep it because of the price!) This top is lined mesh, so it’s very lightweight and would be a great layering piece for the fall/winter.
- Chaser Pleated Midi Skirt ($63.99) -This is a really pretty skirt and such a classic staple piece. I have a kind-of similar style in my closet already, so I need to decide if it’s really worth adding it to my closet. It’s so pretty though!
So, not one just one outfit, but two dresses!
- Allison Joy Salma Smocked Neck Shift Dress ($23.99) – Such a gorgeous color and while it’s waaaay too short on me, I liked pairing it with the black jeans but think it would be great with my favorite leather leggings also.
- Good American Leopard Slip Dress ($59.99) – This is the second Good American item I’ve tried (the jeans I really liked from my last box were also from them) and while it’s cute, I don’t know that it’s “me”. I couldn’t find the dress on Evereve’s site to link to, so I linked to another Good American leopard dress, but I did find a cheaper Amazon version too, here. Also, I really like pairing it with a moto jacket, that’s definitely how I’d style it in real life.
You can’t see it in the photo but this dress has a pretty high slit on one side that I wouldn’t be comfortable in. Also, if you’re busty/curvy you might want to size up for a more generous fit.
OK, so now I need your help – is there anything you think I just HAVE to have? I’m leaning toward the leopard tank. Maybe even the pink dress/tunic. Your thoughts??
Want to pin this for later?