I had such a great experience with the last Allure Sample Society box I just had to try another! (To see last month’s review, go here.) I also just heard that there’s also a $5 off coupon code for your first month if you use “5FORYOU” at checkout if you decide to try it out for yourself! Go here to get your box.
1. LORAC POREfection Mattifying Face Primer: I do love a good makeup primer and this one is supposed to keep me shine-free for 12 hours while also de-clogging pores. I tried it out earlier this week and was really impressed! My makeup looked just as fresh at the end of a really long day as when I left the house! Very nice!
2. Restorsea Revitalizing Eye Cream: I made the mistake of looking into a really strong magnifying mirror a few days ago. Apparently I do have tiny wrinkles around my eyes. Ugh. I guess this cream came just in time. I may give it a good try and then re-assess using that mirror again soon!
3. Alterna Caviar Repairx Re-Texturizing Protein Cream: This is leave-in conditioner sounds ultra-glam. I mean, it has caviar extract so that’s super fancy, right? We will see how it does for smoother and stronger strands!
4. Tarte Brazilliance Self Tanning Towelettes: I’m a little nervous to give these a try. My summer tan is starting to fade, so I don’t want an orange glow. These say they will give a nice glow, so we will see!
5. Givenchy Dahlia Divin: Perfume samples are always tricky in subscription boxes. Scent is such a personal thing and I’m not too fond of this one. It’s a little too heavy and woodsy for my taste. But, I have the perfect friend in mind who might enjoy it!
This subscription is $15/month and I don’t know that I’ll keep it up. I don’t dislike it, I just think my money could be spent somewhere else a little more catered to my taste. If you like it though, click the bottom ad to the right and use that code to save.