I’ve always been interested in trying the Popsugar Must Have box but haven’t taken the plunge – until now! When I saw that the October box would include Mindy Kaling’s new book, Why Not Me?, I figured this was the time to try! I paid $34.95 for the box and knew with the book value that I was already guaranteed to get my moneys worth. (And I did!)
It’s been a while since I’ve had a subscription box that wasn’t just beauty or fashion. I loved getting the Coco Rocha Fancy box every month but when they discontinued it I hadn’t tried anything else. My box arrived yesterday and I was so excited to see what was inside! First, it was heavy, which is usually a good sign!
The box comes with a fold out card with item details and a little about the month’s theme.
- Mindy Kaling’s Why Not Me? – If you haven’t read Mindy’s first book, get to it! I loved it and can’t wait to read this one! ($25 listed value, or $15 on Amazon)
- The Honest Company Sea Salt + Sugar Body Scrub – I’ve never tried any products from The Honest Company so I’m glad I’ve got the chance! Plus, I love a good body scrub! ($17)
- Easy, Tiger Brown Paper Bag Set – I’m not a wine drinker so these will find a home among my friends! ($8)
- Belgian Boys De Stroopwafel – I’ve seen these in stores but haven’t tried one before. Pretty tasty! I imagine if you’re a coffee drinker (I’m not) these would pair nicely with a mug but I thought it was pretty delicious on its own! ($1.59)
- Savvy Sleepers Luxury Satin Pillowcase – I’m pretty excited about this pillowcase! I’ve always heard that satin pillowcases were great for protecting blowouts, preventing sleep lines on your face and reducing hair breakage so I’m happy to have one! Plus, this has a little pocked on the inside for “love notes, lavender, or a sweet surprise” – I’m thinking I’ve found a spot for ponytail holders! ($36)
- It’s a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product – A detangler that adds shine and stops frizz? Sounds pretty good! ($11.96)
- Richer Poorer Hope Slipper Socks – I love some cute and comfortable socks to wear around the house. ($15)
Both of these companies are partnered with Right Action For Women, a group that helps provide advanced cancer screenings for women.
- Danielle Stevens Jewelry Gift Card – I’m not familiar with this company so I looked around at their selection and while I’m not normally one for monogrammed accessories, I think I can find something cute to buy. Their current price range runs from $48 up to $600 so I can’t buy anything outright with this card but definitely think I can use it.
The value of this box is about $145 (if you count the gift card, $105 if you don’t). That’s a pretty great deal! I’m already excited to see what comes in November! You can save $5 off your first box with code MUSTHAVE5. Get your box here.