Getting my December POPSUGAR Must Have box in the mail was definitely a highlight of the week! I loved getting my old Coco Rocha Fancy boxes and was sad to see them go. I think the PopSugar Must Have box is a great replacement (and I might even like it more!)
The inspiration for December’s box?
Inside this month’s box:
- Luv Aj The Rose Gold Ombre Bracelet ($65) : I saw a spoiler for the box and this bracelet made me really excited! I love, LOVE this bracelet! Plus, the value has already well exceeded what the box costs!
- Stowaway Cosmetics Creme Lipstick Trio ($30) : I’m a sucker for lipsticks and these are gorgeous! I love that this line is designed to fit in tiny bags! So perfect for holiday clutches!
- Nima Oberoi Lunares Geo Stopper ($24) : I’m not a wine drinker, but this stopper is gorgeous!
- Swing Design Nova Blue Mist Jewelry Box ($36) : I’m always eyeing gorgeous jewelry boxes in stores but can’t bring myself to spend the money. Now I don’t have to!
- My Cup of Cake Classic Belgian Chocolate ($5.99) : I’ve attempted home-made mug cakes in the past with no luck, this looks pretty fail-proof! And I’m pretty sure my husband is going to get to this before I do!
- Meri Meri Silvers Stars on White Glitter Tape ($4) : This tape is so cute and will be a fun addition to present wrapping!
- Special Extra: Tiny Prints Gift Tag Stickers + $20 promo card ($20)
The value without the promo card comes to a whopping $164.99! That’s pretty amazing!!
Want $5 off your first POPSUGAR Must Have box? Use code REFER5 and order yours here!