My April POPSUGAR Must Have box just showed up on my porch so it’s a good day! :) After a dreary week of clouds and rain the pink box gave me a needed boost! I had heard one spoiler for the box this month, Chrissy Teigen’s Cravings cookbook was supposed to be included and this was one cookbook I was actually wanting to check out!
The April theme words included, floral, green, natural, sustainable, fresh, and renewal. All very apparent in the items that were included! Here’s what came this month:
- Chrissy Teigen’s Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat ($29.99) – Like I said, I’ve been wanting to try this cookbook. I follow Chrissy on Instagram and she is always cooking things that look amazing! A quick flip through of the book shows a combination of recipes that I know I can handle now and some that might require a little more practice! I’m excited to get cooking!
- Canvas Home Tinware Salt & Pepper Shakers ($12) – These aren’t exactly my style, though they are cute! This might have to go in my gift stash!
- Next By Nature Dark Chocolate Covered Espresso Beans ($3.99) – Another thing I can’t really enjoy…I’m not a coffee person. I know, you’re clutching your imaginary pearls and gasping in shock, but it’s true. I don’t like coffee or coffee-flavored things. Sorry world! I’m sure I can find someone to enjoy these though!
- Farmacy Sleep Tight Firming Night Balm ($48) – The description of this product sounds pretty great, it’s a lightweight balm to apply before bed that transforms into an oil gel that will replenish skin overnight…I have quite a few skincare products to get through at the moment so this might be a good Mother’s Day gift for my mom (don’t read this, Mom!).
- Noon Design Shop “Lemons” Flour Sack Tea Towel ($18) – This little tea towel is cute and will look nice in my kitchen, I think!
- Royal Apothic Field Poppy Consevatories Hand Creme ($24) – I like poppy scented things AND hand creme, so hopefully I’ll like this creme!
- This month’s Special Extra: Bloom That $20 Gift Card – Just in time for Mother’s Day! (Though my mom works for a florist, so…)
Overall, this is not my favorite box. The only item I’m really pleased with is the cookbook and the other items I’ll likely gift, other than the tea towel maybe. I’m sure others were thrilled with this box but this just wasn’t quite my style. All part of the subscription box game I suppose!
Did you love this the April POPSUGAR Must Have box?