When the mailman rang my doorbell the other day holding five packages for me (yay for holiday shopping season!) I was excited to see my November Play by Sephora box had arrived! The theme for this month was “Best in Glow”, which couldn’t be more perfect as these products are all designed to help beat winter dullness!
Included in my box this month:
- Cover FX Illuminating Primer – Fights dullness and gives you a nice glow? I’ll take it!
- Caudalie Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet – this creamy get hydrates and softens and comes from one of my favorite French brands!
- Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eye Colour in Rose Gold – I tried this eye stick out right when I opened the box and while I first thought it might be a little too light or golden for me, my husband commented twice that evening on nice my makeup looked…so, yeah, I’ll keep wearing it!
- Sephora Collection Ultra Shine Lip Gel in Pin Up Pink – I like Sephora brand products but I haven’t tried one of their lip gels before this one. I was afraid it would be too sticky (it wasn’t) and too pink (it was sheer and just the perfect amount of color!). My lips felt creamy and hydrated while also looking fuller! I might try layering this over some different lipstick shades too!
- Maison Margiela ‘Replica’ Lipstick On – The fragrance description given listed night blush and rice powder, which really gave me no clue as to what this would smell like! Rice powder? This actually smells really floral-y and powdery with notes of orange blossom, vanilla, and patchouli. It’s not for me, but you might love it!
- GlamGlow ThirstyMud Hydrating Treatment – I love GlamGlow products and this mask will definitely be used! The included Playbook also gives a tip on applying a thin layer before bed and letting in soak in overnight. Sounds pretty great!
Hello, November Play by Sephora box, goodbye dry winter skin! If you subscribe, what did you receive in your box this month? If you don’t subscribe but want to, grab your own box here (it’s just $10/month)!
I love the glam glow mask! I had to buy the full size product after trying it out from this box. Also the eye shadow is so pretty! I love it. It would be a great highlighter as well!