A box full of makeup is not the worst way to start a Monday, right? My March Play by Sephora box just arrived and the theme of gleam and glow was prevalent throughout the items I received! Here’s a closer look at what was inside:
This month the products were all about shine, which is a nice change of pace following dull winter skin!
March Play by Sephora Box
- GLAMGLOW GLOWSTARTER Mega Illuminating Moisturizer – This is a 2-in-1 moisturizer with luminizer that hydrates, blurs, and enhances your complexion. It can be worn alone or under foundation. I rarely wear foundation so this will be a fun product to play with!
- Bobbi Brown Long Wear Cream Shadow Stick in Golden Pink – I’ve been using a similar shadow stick that I received in an Ipsy bag and really like it. Oddly enough, I think this will be one of the first Bobbi Brown products I’ve tried!
- Benefit Cosmetics Watt’s Up! Cream-to-Powder Highlighter – This gives a soft sheen and it can be applied to cheeks, browbones, and anywhere you’d add a little highlighter. My monthly Playbook says it can be used for “strobing” but considering I just figured out contouring recently (which has now been replaced by strobing), we’ll just have to see. :)
- Living Proof Full Dry Volume Blast – It looks like this is part volumizer, part styling spray, and part dry shampoo! All parts I’m interested in! I’ve got a couple of Living Proof products I like using so I’m curious to see if I enjoy it! (Without it leaving my hair greasy!)
- Josie Maran Surreal Skin Argan Finishing Balm – This works as a primer or as a makeup finisher giving your skin a soft “luminosity” (their word). I could go for some luminosity!
- Chloe Fleur de Parum – Rose, verbena, and freesia combine for a light and full scent that I actually like! It smells very spring-y and the more I keep sniffing it, the more I like it!
I think I’ll use every item in this month’s box! If you subscribe to the Play box, what did you receive this month?