Upon opening my June Play by Sephora Subscription box, the first thing I noticed was the smell. It was definitely a good smell, just strong! A closer inspection revealed my fragrance sample had broken in the box and saturated the bag. So, while I won’t be able to try it for myself, it does smell pretty good! Now, on to the other items!
- BAREMINERALS bareSkin Bronzer – I’ve never tried a liquid bronzer before but this looks pretty luxe and I like this brand!
- BECCA Backlight Priming Filter – I love a good primer! This is a great size too!
- BENEFIT COSMETICS They’re Real! Masccara – I’m almost positive I’ve tried this before, but it’s obviously been awhile so I’m happy to try it again! Plus, I like having extra mascaras that I can toss in my bag or have for travel!
- BUMBLE AND BUMBLE Don’t Blow It – I’m headed for a little travel this week so adding this to my hair and letting it air-dry will be a fun experiment!
- TOCCA BEAUTY Florence – Again, it smells nice, but I can’t try it for myself!
- TARTE 30 Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30 – another great item to throw in my bag! This is a mineral sunscreen which is suppose to provide a stronger sun barrier. Excited to try this!
This was only my second Play by Sephora subscription box but I’m still really liking it! Aside from a broken perfume sample (which is kind of bizarre, the tube was shattered in the bag but nothing else was damaged) I was happy with everything! Have you tried it yet?