So, first things first. Is anyone else obsessed with watching April the giraffe as she’s about to give birth? I heard people talking about it on Friday and I’ve been glued to Youtube since then! Not exactly what you came here to talk about I know, so I’ll move on (but really, come on April!!). Anyway, after a kind of icky week (I’m using “icky” in place of other words that seem more appropriate but less nice.) a pink satin bag of deluxe makeup and beauty samples on my doorstep was a nice (and needed) little treat! I was happy to see my February Play by Sephora box!
Inside the February Play by Sephora Subscription Box
The theme for this month’s box is “the soft side” and I love these understated products perfect for an every-day, natural look!
- Clinique Pep-Start Hydroblur Moisturizer – I love products that pull double duty and this is a moisturizer and primer in one!
- Too Faced Lip Injection Glossy in Milkshake – You can use this on bare lips or over lipstick! According to this month’s playbook, the effects of the gloss build over time so lips should feel better after using consistently for 30 days.
- Tarte Rainforect of the Sea Quench Lip Rescue in Nude – a gorgeous natural shade that’s moisturizing and nurturing.
- Sephora Collection Lashcraft Length & Volume Mascara – I don’t think I’ve ever tried a Sephora brand mascara so I’m curious to see how it does!
- Prada Candy – I’m not usually too big on most perfumes I smell but I think this one might be growing on me! It’s a little sweet (from vanilla and caramel) but still pretty warm. Have you tried this before? What did you think?
- Origins GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream – When I first started wearing makeup one of the first brands I used was Origins! I still think they make great products so I’m sure I’ll be happy with this eye cream!