My December Play by Sephora subscription box just arrived and once again, it was full of fun surprises! Take a look at what came in my December box and let me know what you received this month if you’re a subscriber! (If you’re not, you can get your subscription here.)
Inside the December Play by Sephora Box:
- drybar Detox Dry Shampoo: I’ve never tried any drybar products before, but I do love dry shampoo so I’m happy to try it out!
- Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray: Do you use a makeup setter? I’ve never tried one but I’m curious!
- Make Up For Ever Step 1 Skin Equalizer Smoothing Primer: I do like using a primer occasionally, especially if I’m wearing foundation or have a special event!
- Elizabeth and James Nirvana Nirvana Rose: This does smell good, but I haven’t decided if it’s “me” or not yet! It’s a little heavier than I normally go for but it might be a nice change!
- Lancome Hypnose Drama Instant Full Body Volume Mascara: I don’t think I’ve ever tried a Lancome mascara so I’m excited to see how this compares to some other favorite mascaras!
- Sephora Collection Cream Lip Stain in Always Red: This stain is a gorgeous red and it goes on creamy and smooth without feeling sticky. I know I’ll be pulling this out all winter long!