Not only was the April Play by Sephora box a nice treat (in a long week!) but I’ve already been using a few of the products and am kind of hooked! That’s a sign of a great box! Here’s what I received this month:
April Play by Sephora Box
- Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench Hyaluronic Cloud Cream – I LOVE this stuff. LOVE. It’s got a gel consistency but when it touches your face it just melts into this water-like moisturizer that’s super hydrating. I’m going to have to look into buying a full sized bottle!
- Philosophy Made Simple Face Cleanser – I am still debating spending the $ to get the cleansing oil I really loved but this gentle cleanser has become part of my daily routine over the past few days. It removes makeup but is still gentle and skin softening.
- Smashbox Iconic Photo Finish Foundation Primer – Confession, I have never tried this. I’ve actually received a few of these in different subscription boxes but I always give them to a friend who uses it regularly. She seems to love it! :)
- Make Up For Ever Aqua XL Pencil Waterproof Eyeliner – I haven’t tried this yet but I’m always up for a new eyeliner to try!
- Sephora Collection Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover – Right now I’m using a Neutrogena cream to remove eye makeup but I’ll try this tonight and see what I think! It’s supposed to be gentle as well as lash-strengthening!
- Miu Miu L’Eau Bleau – So, I started typing a sentence about how I didn’t really care for this scent and it was heavier than I liked. Then I smelled it again once it had dried and it smelled TOTALLY different! Note to self, let the perfume dry before you make a decision! It’s very floral-y with lily of the valley, honeysuckle, jasmine and rose. I think I kind of like it!
Did you get the April Play by Sephora box? What came in yours this month? If you’d like to try a subscription for yourself, head here. ($10/month)