I ran home for a couple of days this weekend and was thrilled to see my September Ipsy Glambag in the mailbox! The Ipsy bag is still one of my favorite subscriptions and I was happy with another awesome bag!
The theme this month is “Glamazon” and encourages subscribers to spend a little extra time this month getting glammed up! I’m pretty sure my life doesn’t allow for that right now at the moment but maybe in October! ;)
Inside the September Ipsy Glambag
- Living Proof Perfect Hair Day 5-in-1 styling treatment: I’ve always been curious to try Living Proof products, mainly because of Jennifer Aniston’s involvement. I feel like celebs who don’t need to do endorsements or make product lines and who choose to have a little more credibility, ha!
- Dirty Little Secret Eyeshadow in Teaser: A good neutral bronze-y shade, this will be fun to play with this fall!
- Onomie Powerful Priming Serum: After a few weeks of weird sleep schedules my skin is a little off these days! This is supposed to correct skin tone and boost radiance!
- Ulta3 Nail Colour in Sizzling Red: Another needed item, my toenails look ROUGH and this pretty pinky red shade is always a good choice!
- Too Faced Lip Injection Lip Plumper: I’m really excited to try this! If it gives me good results I’ll post an update soon!
Do you subscribe to Ipsy? What came in your glambag this month?