I know I just covered the August Allure Beauty Box on Monday, but my September Ipsy Bag arrived on the same day and I just didn’t want to wait to share it! The theme for this month is “Who is Going to Stop Me”, which I pretty much love! I received several fun things to try, all from brands I haven’t tried before!
Here’s what I received in my September Ipsy Glam Bag
- Elizabeth Mott Thank Me Later Face Primer – I haven’t used a face primer in a while but it’s nice to have one on hand!
- Luxie Beauty Wonder Woman Detail Tapered Blender – I know I used to complain about receiving makeup brushes but I could use this one!
- M Princess Eyeshadow in Pretty Petal – This is a really pretty shade, but I haven’t used loose eyeshadow powders much before. We’ll see how long it takes for me to spill it! :)
- Wild Honey Botanicals Super Fine Sea Salt Face Glow – When I first pulled these out of the bag I thought they were so little gel packets that they put in items to keep fresh, ha! I’m intrigued and excited to try this!
- The Creme Shop 2-in-1 Facial Foam Cleanser – I’ve already used this foam cleanser and I was a fan! It’s gentle, removed my makeup (I didn’t use it on my eye area), and has all kinds of great ingredients in it to keep my skin healthy!
Another great bag! You can grab a subscription here.