Guys, it’s been a week. I know I’ve been a little spotty with posts for the past week or so and I wish I could say that was over, but really, who knows! Life has been a bit more stressful lately so if not killing myself to get a post up every day will help, I think I better cut myself some slack! Anyway, I DO have a new post for today, so enjoy my September Ipsy Glam Bag review! And if you subscribe to Ipsy, I’d love to know what you got in your bag this month!
Inside the September Ipsy Glam Bag
- Ciaté London Wonderwand Mascara in Black Magic – It never fails, about the time my current mascara is drying up, I get a new one to try! I started using this immediately and so far I’m liking it. It has a thicker formula so it seems like it takes more coats to get it how I like, but it doesn’t smudge. It also washes off a lot easier than the last mascara I was using (from Tarte), which I like.
- Eva NYC Zero Gravity Volume Powder – I haven’t had a chance to try this yet, but I am anxious to see how it works! It’s supposed to give you great volume without drying out your hair, so we’ll see!
- Smashbox Cosmetics Photo Finish Radiance Primer – I had just read a great review of this so I was excited to see it in my bag this month! I haven’t tried it yet but I’ll let you know what I think!
- EOGEN Dermaology Real Flower Cleansing Water – Rose – I have been using this for a few days now and so far I’m a fan. It seems to be doing a great job of removing my makeup and I haven’t noticed any irritation or redness from it.
- P.R.M.I.T. Beauty GELLusion in FIX – I haven’t done my nails in ages so I’m looking forward to trying it soon. I always love pretty nail polish and this one is supposed to be chip-resistant. It’s also 100% vegan and cruelty-free, so that’s great too!
This Ipsy bag has definitely helped brighten my mood a bit this week, it came at the perfect time! If you’d like to try it for yourself (it’s $10/month), you can grab a subscription here.