The September Ipsy bag is here! I’ve collected quite a few cosmetics bags since I’ve been subscribing to Ipsy and I love this studded metallic bag, maybe the most out of all of them!
1. Hikari Lipstick in Cabernet: I love this color! I’ve been wearing it every day since I got it, it’s a gorgeous deep pink shade. It has a matte finish so it doesn’t feel very moist going on but it stays put and I added a layer of lip balm for a bit of shine this morning.
2. LeeAni Eco 3-in-1 Revolution Light: A toner, moisturizer and serum in one. This vegan and gluten-free product is supposed to fight aging, reduce dark circles, help with breakouts, treat sun damage, etc.
3. Briogeo “Don’t Despair, Repair” Deep Conditioning Mask: 95% natural and full of good things like avocado, sweet almond and argon oils, this smells awesome! I’ll give it a try and see how it works with increasing hair elasticity and preventing split ends.
4. Pacifica Natural Water-proof Eyeliner in Fringe: I like using a brown eyeliner most days for a more natural look and just ran out recently. I like other Pacifica products I’ve tried so I know I’ll like this too.
5. Crown Brush Infinity Shadow/Crease Duet Brush: I’m really excited this was in the bag! It’s only been recently that I’ve paid more attention to the makeup brushes I use. They really make a difference in the application!
That’s my September bag! I know my mom received a few different items – a lip gloss in place of my lipstick, a facial cleanser in place of the 3-in-1 product, and a purple eyeliner instead of my brown. It’s fun to see how they customize the bags to you! If you subscribe and got something different, let me know! And if you haven’t subscribed but you want to give it a try, go here! ($10/month!)