September Ipsy 2019 Review

Love this? Share it!

I blinked and it’s Thursday. I’ve only accomplished about 25% of what I intended this week, but maybe I can cram in the other 75% today and tomorrow. Or just adjust my goals. 😊 For now, here’s a look at the September Ipsy Glam Bag!

September Ipsy 2019 - JK Style

The theme for this month is all about new possibilities and trying new things. I absolutely love the bag, with its cute little quartz zipper pull. I’ve been impressed with Ipsy’s bags lately, and they seem to get better each month!

Here’s what came in this month’s bag:

September Ipsy 2019 bag -JK Style

  • First Aid Beaty Hello FAB Coconut Water Cream – I’m a fan of water creams in general and this is a brand I know I’ve tried in the past, but don’t remember much about!
  • 111 Skin Space Defence Bright Eye Lift Gel NAC Y2 – Something to brighten, de-puff and hydrate my poor tired eyes? I’ll take it.
  • Benefit Cosmetics Himme Brow+ Volumizing Eyebrow Gel – I know Benefit is supposed to be known for their brow products but I’ve never tried one! I’ll let you know what I think!
  • IBY Beauty Highlighter in Private Jet – the highlighter I was using is just about gone so I’m happy to give this product a try.
  • Ofra Cosmetics Ofra X Madison Sugarcup Lip Gloss – this is a collaboration between Ofra and beauty vlogger Madison Miller. This is a nice purple-y/pink shade and I like it! I’ve got another lip gloss for this brand that I like so I’m happy about this addition to my bag.

This month Ipsy announced a few changes going forward to the glam bags. Starting in October subscribers are able to choose one of the five Glam Bag products they’ll receive. The rest of the bag will be filled to complement that choice

Another new change is the ability pick add-one to your bag. Also, they say that there will be $50+ in value in every Glam Bag, which is pretty sweet for the price ($10/a month).

What do you think of these changes? Do you subscribe? If not, you can grab a subscription here! You can take a look too at last month’s review if that helps!

You may also like...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.