If I were to judge how quickly the months go by by how often these Ipsy bags seem to arrive, it’s no wonder the year feels like it’s flying! It seems like I just opened the September bag a few days ago! But, it’s true, the October Ipsy Glam Bag has arrived! Here’s what came this month:
October Ipsy Glam Bag (2017)
- Nail Medic Charcoal Infused Nail Polish in Volcanic Ash – I love playing with new nail polishes – especially in the fall! This pretty gray shade is a great neutral and I think I’ll be wearing it a lot in the coming days!
- Tarte Deluxe Lifted Sweatproof Mascara – This mascara is volumizing and supposed to provide some lift while also lasting through water, sweat, or whatever you do! It’s also supposed to help condition and strengthen lashes, so that’s a major plus!
- TONYMOLY Peach Hand Cream – This smells SO good! I like this brand so I’m sure I’ll love this hand cream!
- Blaq Mask – An activated charcoal mask that gets rid of toxins and impurities in your pores. I love a good mask!
- IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Pressed Powder – I’m just becoming familiar with this brand and so far I’m impressed! I’m excited to try this powder and see how it holds up to my expectations!
I’m very happy with this month’s bag! If you subscribe to Ipsy I’d love to know what you received this month! Let me know! And, make sure you enter the Versona Giveaway, you’ve got a few days left!