I keep forgetting to put up the October Ipsy review! I think I’ve made the decision to change my subscription to every other month. I still enjoy this subscription bag, but it’s hard to keep up with so many products!
This month there was a collaboration with Betty Boop inspired cosmetics so the bag features that!
Here’s what I got in my October Ipsy bag
- Benefit Cosmetics They’re Real! Lengthening Mascata in Jet Black: I’m actually finishing up a tube up this right now I got in another subscription box sometime. I do like it, but I feel like it’s a little harder to remove than others. I might just gift this tube, we’ll see!
- Marc Anthony Strengthening Grow Long Super Fast Strength Leave-In Conditioner: I don’t think I’ve ever used a hair product designed to support hair growth (I wonder if that actually works?) but I have been using leave-in conditioners lately, so we’ll give it a try!
- Aphrodite Skin Care Olive Oil Deep Cleansing Face Mask: You know I’m always down for a new face mask. This one is very hydrating and perfect for this time of year.
- Betty Boop X Ipsy Satin Lipstick in Mauve It Baby: I haven’t tried this yet but it’s a pretty shade and one is normally pick!
- Trust Fund Beauty Nail Polish in Adulting: This pale pink is always a good one to have on hand.
That’s my October Ipsy bag! If you subscribe what do you get? If you want a subscription, head here! To check out last month’s review, head here.