I love seeing a bright pink bubble envelope in my mailbox!
The October Ipsy Bag is here!
This is a great bag. Love the color, and it’s a great size. And inside?
- Épicé International Purifying Exfoliant: I love a good exfoliant, and this is a pretty good sample size (1 oz.), which is about the right size of a sample! Not only is this purifying, it’s also hydrating and is supposed to activate collagen production.
- Figs & Rouge Hand Cream: This was definitely the first item I had to try. The smell is amazing (I received the Rose Berry scent), and there’s something about this tube that just feels so luxurious and makes things seem right with the world. Doesn’t take much for me, huh? Plus, I can save 15% off a future purchase now. (Sells for about $6.50)
- ModelCo Volumeyes Extreme Black Mascara: I’ve never heard of this brand, but I’m always up for trying a new mascara!
- Nicole by OPI Nail Lacquer: I received Very Cherry and it’s a super deep dark brownish/blackish shade with a hint of red that is remarkably perfect for fall. And yay for full sized OPI nail polish (probably worth about $6).
- Starlooks Lip Gloss: Last, but not least, a perfect-for-everyday gloss that oddly smells really good. When I was in college I had some lip gloss that was supposed to smell like cappuccino or something like that, and that’s what it reminds me of! I like the formula too, not too sticky, seems to be lasting in wear. This isn’t a very large sample, but it’s big enough to give it a good try and if I want to buy it, I can get it 20% off (sells for $12).
Another great bag! I always love getting this bag and have never been disappointed! Get yours here for $10 a month!