My November Ipsy Glambag came in the mail yesterday and no surprise here, I loved everything! (This is consistently a great subscription!) I’m still not sure which items I’m most excited to try, and the bag they sent this time is extra adorable!
Here’s what came this month:
November Ipsy Glambag
- Luxie Beauty Luxie Rose Gold Small Duo Fiber Brush 524T – I haven’t tried this brush brand before but they’re supposed to be great quality and hypoallergenic, so perfect for sensitive skin! They also have a special coating that makes it harder for bacteria to build up.
- Adesse New York Brightening Base Coat – This will help with discolorations and brightening nails (kind of like teeth whitener, for nails!)
- Doucce Freematic Blush in #49 Zen Orange – a pretty peachy shade that’s perfect for fall!
- theBalm Cosmetics Mad Lash Mascara – this is another new brand for me. It has a really flexible, bend-y wand that should help with more volume and lift!
- Delectable by Cake Beauty Sweet Mint & Cream Ultra Nourishing Hand Cream – My hands are starting to feel this cooler, drier weather so this is much needed! This is wonderfully creamy without feeling greasy and it smells AMAZING. It’s going into my bag right now!
You can earn points on the Ipsy website for things like reviewing products and referring friends. Once you’ve built up enough points you can trade them in for more products so this month I traded in some points for a pur-lisse Prevent Blue Lotus & White Tea Treatment Sheet Mask, which I’m wearing as I type this post! I’d show you a picture but I look a little scary at the moment!
Do you subscribe to Ipsy? What came in your Glambag this month? If you don’t subscribe but would like to, you can sign up here for $10 a month!