My November Ipsy Glam Bag just arrived and aside from any eye makeup, it’s got everything I need for a full beauty look! The golden yellow bag is also the perfect November shade and I think I’ll just go ahead and toss it in my bag now! Take a look at what came in my bag this month and let me know what you received if you’re a subscriber! (If you’re not, you can subscribe here for just $10/month!)
November Ipsy Glam Bag Review
- Touch in Sol Advanced Real Moisture Liquid Foundation SPF 30 in #23 Natural Beige – I’m not an everyday foundation wearer but I do like to keep some on hand for special occasions. I’ve been out for a while so this was great timing!
- Glamour Dolls X Lisa Frank Bitten & Bronzed Matte Bronzer – What girl my age doesn’t love a good Lisa Frank collaboration? The packaging alone makes me happy!
- Bang Beauty Lip Gloss in Spice – This is supposed to deliver high shine without any stickiness, so yay for that! I think I may just wear it today!
- Tarte Deluxe Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Feisty – Pretty cool, this is made with natural clay harvested from the banks of the Amazon river! (How fancy!) This is supposed to be great for every skin type and will not wear off all day! Sounds like a winner!
- Soroci Morning Calming Cream – Lightweight and fast absorbing, this will be great for every day and under makeup. I also just opened it and the smell is so nice! (Very understated but so fresh smelling!)
I know I’ve said it dozens of times, but I LOVE my monthly Ipsy bag! It’s such a fun treat and I haven’t been disappointed in a bag yet!