If you follow me on Instagram, you know I’ve been trying to come up with things to do in the car while Indy naps. :) One of the best things is when I have a package to open, especially if it’s makeup I can play with! My November Ipsy bag arrived on Saturday so I took it along for nap time! :)
Here’s what came in my November Ipsy Bag:
- Sand & Sky Australian Pink Clay Purifying Face Mask – My skin’s been a little bit of a mess lately so a detoxifying, purifying mask sounds like a real treat!
- Pur Fully Charged Mascara – This mascara is made with a magnetic polymer matrix so when it hits your lashes it coats it with an “electric veil” that lifts and separates. I’m really excited to try this one!
- Smashbox Always On Liquid Lipstick – This shade, “Out Loud”, is deep orange and it’s supposed to look good on every skin tone. It’s also supposed to last 8 hours with no smudges, so we’ll see!
- Nails Inc London Polish – I got the color Montpelier Walk, which is a pretty nude/mauve-y/dusty rose shade. This polish is supposed to be good for your nails, it’s actually made with kale extract! I went ahead and painted my nails while Indy slept, too! (See photo below)
- Cake Beauty The Do Gooder Dry Shampoo – I don’t use dry shampoo too much anymore (thanks to my hair routine!), but it’s always nice to have some on hand!
And that was my November Ipsy bag! I’m really anxious to try the mascara, I’ll report back soon! You can grab your own subscription here.