When my Ipsy bag arrived I immediately set it in my “to-do” pile on the dining room table. Then I cleaned the pile and forgot to open it! Oops! Here’s my May Ipsy review, just a few days late. :)
This month the theme is “Get that Glow”, which is pretty appropriate for summer. (Sounds better than “sweat”, right?) But really, all these products are designed to give you that summery-sheen.
I had my trusty assistant ready to help me open it all, though he’s not much help as he mostly just eats snacks throughout the video. You can view that if you’d like, or skip down below to get product details.
Here’s what came in the May Ipsy bag
- TonyMoly I’m Honey Deep Moisture Rescue Mask – I love this brand and I love masks, so this is a good combo. I’ve mostly tried sheet masks from TonyMoly so I’m anxious to give this one a try.
- Goldfaden MD Wake Up Call Overnight Regenerative Facial Treatment – this is supposed to give skin a boost when it comes to firmness and hydration. I love anything that works overnight. :)
- Space Case Cosmetics Eye Shadow in Intense Stargasm– I received a super sparkly silvery shade that will be fun to play with this summer.
- Tarte H20 Gloss in Sail Away – I haven’t tried a Tarte product I didn’t like and this gloss was no exception. It’s thick and got a good concentration of color, without being too heavy or sticky.
- Nails Inc Nail Polish in Lilac Grove – I love this purple shade and think I’ll do my nails with it right after I finish writing this!
Want to pin this for later?