The May Ipsy Bag is all about getting ready for summer and after going through all the products I received I’m itching for those warmer months! Here’s a look at what came in my May Ipsy Glam Bag!
Inside the May Bag
- Global Beauty Care Charcoal Wash Off Mask – I love a good face mask and charcoal masks are all the rage right now! I’ve heard some not so good things about charcoal peel off masks being too harsh so I’m happy that is one that simply washes off!
- Mellow Cosmetics Creamy Matte Lipstick – Bronze-y lip shades must be in right now because this is the second one I’ve received in subscription bags this month!
- Luxie Beauty Luxie Dreamcatcher Precision Foundation Brush – I can always use another makeup brush (or you can get it in a giveaway!) :)
- Manna Kadar Cosmetics Radiance Split Pan Bronzer and Highlighter – Summer is definitely coming once the bronzers start coming out!
- Pacifica Island Life Eyeshadow Palette – I will wear all these shades and I really love the Pacifica brand!
I’m more than happy with my May Ipsy bag! Lots of great products (that I’ll actually use!) and you still can’t beat the price at just $10! Grab your own subscription here.