Happy Monday! Did you have a good weekend? Brent was out of town for an annual father/son golf trip so Indy and I tried to keep busy by napping, eating, and chewing on everything. Well, at least he did. I attempted a little bit of work and still got in some good down time too! My May Ipsy Glam Bag arrived on Friday and I had a chance to try out several of the items over the weekend. Here’s a look inside:
- TONYMOLY Painting Therapy Pack Sebum Control Black Color Clay – I’m a big TONYMOLY face mask fan so I was really excited to see this! I’ll let you know how it works!
- Adesse New York Organic Infused Nail Lacquer in Oh, Cabana Boy – I’m really loving the pastel blue shade I received, it’s so fun for summer! This is also a gel-like finish, without all the work to apply and remove!
- NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Cairo – I don’t know that I’ve tried a NYX lip color before. I received the Cairo shade, which is a more nude color. Have you seen that Walmart now carries the NYX line? I haven’t tried much of the line but if I like this lip color I just might try more!
- Tarte Smooth Operator Amazonian Clay Finishing Powder – I haven’t really used a finishing powder much, but this is supposed to help with giving your makeup a matte look and controlling shine.
- Elizabeth Mott Pop Goes the Shadow in Mermaid Teal – I rarely wear shadows that aren’t brown or purple so this teal shade will be a change!
- Real Chemistry Luminous 3-Minute Peel – This was a bonus item I received this month. You can earn points by reviewing your monthly Ipsy glam bag or referring friends and I had some points to redeem this month. I chose this peel (I’m having a skincare moment right now) from among other items and so far, I like it!
Another great bag! You can get your subscription here.