I totally planned to get this post up yesterday but I ended up staying the night in Texas Monday night and driving home yesterday morning so I was kind of wiped out! I left Sunday for Austin for the BE Conference and it was an excellent event. Between the information overload and needing to recover from networking (I’m super introverted) I spent yesterday unpacking, napping, and finally catching up on the Bachelor finale! In fact I’m writing this as I’m watching so at this point I still don’t know what happened. :) All that to say, here’s my March Ipsy Glam Bag Review!
Inside the March Ipsy Glam Bag
- Eva NYC Mane Magic 10-in-1 Primer – I’m not entirely sure what all 10 things this does but it’s supposed to strengthen, straighten, and help hair dry faster! Sounds like magic to me!
- Ladykin Affinitic Snail Cream – This is for sure the most adorable beauty product I’ve seen in a while! So, this cream contains actual snail secretion that’s supposed to be amazing for skin. I’m trying to process that…still trying. OK, I’ll try not to think about it! This is supposed to help heal damaged skin, boost elasticity, and leave your face smooth and hydrated. I’m both nervous and excited to try this!
- Elizabeth Mott Blending Brush – I’m all about a good blending brush! This one has synthetic bristles, which I prefer (no shedding), and it will work great with cream shadows.
- Tarte Cosmetics Tarteist Quick Dry Matte Lip Paint in Rosé – I really like matte lip colors and this a great neutral shade.
- mPrincess Pressed Eyeshadow in Chestnut – This is exactly the shade of eyeshadow I gravitate toward and I know I’ll use it!
I can’t decide which product I’m most excited to try this month, I’m leaning toward the snail cream just because it’s kind of freaking me out! If you subscribe to Ipsy, what came in your March Glam Bag? And if you don’t subscribe but want to, you can get your monthly subscription here for just $10 a month.