Happy Wednesday! My March Ipsy Glam Bag just arrived on Monday and I’ve just now had time to sit down and check it all out! This month’s bag had a fun twist, they included markers so you could color it! How fun is that?
Inside the March Ipsy Glam Bag
- Labotica Transforming Liquid Foil Mask – I love all masks and I haven’t tried this brand before. I think I’ll try it out later today!
- Lash Alert Mascara – Another brand I haven’t tried! It never fails, just about the time my mascara is drying up, I get a new one to try!
- Trufora Triple Action Exfoliator – I do like to use an exfoliator once a week or so, I’m curious to see how this brand holds up!
- Steve Laurant Lip Oil in Orchid – I haven’t used many lip oils before but this one is supposed to be really moisturizing and can be used alone as a gloss.
- Pink Pewter Makeup Sponge – One side of the sponge is rounded for blending and the other has a wedged tip made for your cheeks, jawline and collarbone (though I don’t think I’ve ever put makeup on my collarbone!).
That was my March Ipsy Glam Bag! Did you get something different in yours? Let me know! You can get your own Ipsy subscription here, just $10 a month!