The theme for the June Ipsy Glambag is “Rebel Rebel”, so not quite your prim and polished products! I loved my bag this month and have already pulled out several products to use immediately! I’m always thrilled when there’s an Urban Decay product included, particularly an eye shadow so I’m really REALLY happy this month!
Included in the June Ipsy Glambag:
- Delectable by Cake Beauty Everything Balm – this is one of those “use on everything” products! Brows, lips, cheekbones, whatever!
- Urban Decay Fireball Eyeshadow – love this brand and love this shade!
- Be a Bombshell Pout Potion in Secret – I first became familiar with this brand through Ipsy and have liked their other glosses.
- Crown Brush 3 Tone Bronzer – This will be fun to play with! I love an all-in-one product!
- Formula X Nail Polish in Wingwoman – probably my favorite shade for summer, I love this rich pink-y shade! So much that I had to put it on right away!
Another fantastic Ipsy Glambag this month! If you’ve been thinking about trying Ipsy I just saw that right now there is NO WAITLIST if you sign up now. If you been wanting to try, sign up!!