My June Ipsy Glambag arrived over the weekend and while I haven’t had a chance to use any of the items I received yet, I am pretty pumped about some of the brands that came this month! (I’m a big fan of Caudalie!) This month’s bag was a simple design, but it’s one that I’d definitely throw in my bag this summer.
Inside the June Ipsy Glambag
- Formula 10.0.6 Three Times Sublime 3 in 1 Blackhead Wash + Scrub + Mask – This product does a lot! I think I’ll give it a try this week and see how I like it!
- Jonteblu Professional Art Makeup Liquid Eyeliner – I’m still not a pro (a loooong way from it) with liquid eyeliner, but if I’m going to practice, this is a good way to do it!
- MAC Lipglass in C-Thru – This is supposed to be super shiny nude shade that I can wear alone or on top of other lip colors.
- Firma Beauty 102 Elite Blush Brush – I’m not exactly in the market for new brushes, but this looks really high quality. I’ve been thinking about putting together a group of brushes that I can use for travel so this will work.
- Caudalie Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet – I’m a big fan of Caudalie so I’m exciting to try this moisturizer. Doesn’t calling it a moisturizing sorbet make it sound so great?
What came in your June Ipsy bag? And if you don’t subscribe, you can get your bag here, for just $10 a month! Also, if you’re thinking about giving a subscription a try, let me know, I’ve got a code to send so you can try your first month free!