Hi friends, I’m back! I had a fantastic vacation with my best friends and am now having to adjust to normal life again! I did take a few days last week to rest up (a vacation after vacation?) but I should be ready to tackle the world again! I’ll have more vacation details up this week, along with some general life updates, but to get things started today, here’s a look at my June Ipsy Glam Bag!
Inside the June Ipsy Glam Bag
- Kokie Cosmetics Nail Polish – I received the Atlantic at Last cobalt blue shade, which is very trendy for summer! I’ve been seeing this blue all over lately! I haven’t heard of this brand but the formula is free of all kinds of gross things like formaldehyde and it’s supposed to have a gel-like consistency that won’t flake. I’m excited to try it!
- NYX Professional Makeup Whipped Lip & Chip Souffle – this is the type of product that used to scare me, I wasn’t sure what to do with creamy face products or how to wear them without streaking pink across my cheeks! After finally branching out and trying some they are usually so easy to use and blend and like this particular product, very versatile! I received the Pink Cloud shade which is a nice pinky-coral color.
- skyn ICELAND Glacial Face Wash with White Willow Bark – Whether or not this works well, the name alone sounds fantastic! Why wouldn’t I want a glacial face wash from Iceland, right?? This wash has glacial water and botanicals to help sooth, revitalize, and detoxify skin. It’s also supposed to be very mild so it works on all kinds of skin types.
- theBalm Cosmetics Balm Springs Blush – This is a great color, a nice rosy shade that isn’t too pink or too orange and this blush is supposed to be long-wearing – up to 12 hours!
- Hey Honey Uncover Detoxifying Mud Mask – I love a good mask and this brand is one I’ve tried before (and liked!). My skin could probably use a little pick me up after traveling (I was in like five states over the course of a week!) so this will be a nice treat!
I know my mom received some different things in her bag this month, maybe a mascara and lip color, so if you are a subscriber, what did you get in your June Ipsy bag? If you aren’t a subscriber yet, you can get it here! (Just $10 a month!)