Nothing helps turn my week around better than pretty things arriving in my mailbox! The June Ipsy Glam Bag theme is based around Tetris, which is kind of random, but I guess they’ve done a partnership with Ipsy for limited edition beautify products. Random, but fun!
Here’s what came in my June Ipsy Bag:
- Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Full Coverage Foundation SPF 15 in Lift Neutral – I don’t wear foundation very often but I do like having some on hand! I typically like Tarte products so this is a win for me.
- Neogen Code 9 Black Volume Cream – This a gel-like moisturizer that will plump and hydrate. I’m not familiar with this brand, but happy to learn more!
- Purlisse Watermelon Energizing Marshmallow Peel Off Mask – This month’s winner for most appealing product – watermelon AND marshmallow? I’m all over this.
- Tetris x Ipsy Eyeshadow in Block Party – a shimmery rose gold shadow that I know I’ll wear!
- Sugar Cosmetics Contour De Force Mini Blush in 01 Peach Peak – This blush is buildable, so you can start with a light glow and add color to your heart’s content.
Do you get the monthly Ipsy bag? If so, what did you get this month? If you don’t currently subscribe, you can get this for just $10 a month.