When it’s 96 degrees outside (with a heat index of 108), wearing a full face of makeup just doesn’t appeal to me! (Sweating foundation is just gross.) Luckily, my July Ipsy Glambag knew what was up and had just the right products!!
This month’s bag:
- Be a Bombshell Cosmetics Lip Balm in French Kiss: I’ve like other products I’ve tried from this brand and this lip balm feels very rich and moisturizing.
- Eau Thermale Avène Cleanance Gel Soapless Cleanser: You know I love a good French beauty product! Excited to try this one out!
- OFRA Cosmetics Bliss Eyeshadow: This is a great shade for me, and will also make a great highlighter!
- Coolway Beachy Salt Spray: With my hair texture (read: no hair texture), salt sprays usually don’t give me too much in the way of results. I’ll give this one a shot!
- tarte Deluxe Amazonian Clay Waterproof Bronzer: This is the product I’m most excited about this month! I like a good bronzer, and from what I’ve heard, this is one of the best!
If you subscribe to Ipsy, what did you get this month? And if you don’t subscribe, what are you waiting for?? It’s $10/month and it’s my favorite subscription! (And I’ve tried MANY!)