Happy Monday! I hope you had a fantastic weekend and are ready for a great week! I spent the last few days working on the baby’s room (well, watching my mom paint is more accurate) but things are coming along and the next step is window treatments and hanging curtains (I already had the perfect curtains for the room!). I don’t want to give it all away just yet, but here’s a sneak peak of what we’re doing:
I know, that really gives so much away, right? :) I did decide to stick with a turquoise and gray color theme which will work for a boy or girl and will be easy to add in some fun color accents later! (Both navy blue and pink look great!)
And now on to the reason you’re really here, a look at the July Ipsy Glam Bag!
Inside this month’s bag:
- BRTC Jasmine Waterful Sleeping Pack – I love a good mask, and this is one you can wear while you sleep!
- So Susan Blender Brush – I can always use (or give away!) another great brush!
- Ciate London Wonderwand Gel Kohl Liner – I love this brand so I’m anxious to try their liner!
- tarte cosmetics Rainforest of the Sea Deep Dive Cleansing Gel – I have a tarte brand cleansing stick that I like so I’m sure this gel will be great too!
- Trifle Cosmetics Raspberry Ripple Blush Palette – I love this ombre blush set and these shades are all perfect!
Another fantastic glam bag from Ipsy! If you want your own subscription, you can grab one here (just $10/month)!