When I opened my July Ipsy bag a few days ago I took a quick glance at the items, and set it aside to review closer later. When I finally had the chance to pull everything out over the weekend, I realized I was short a product, bummer! I was supposed to get an eyebrow brush with my bag this month so I’ve contacted Ipsy to let them know!
I’ll go ahead and fill you in on the products that did make it in this month, there are some good ones!
Inside the July Ipsy bag
- Red Earth Brighten Concentrate Oil with Kakadu Plum – Macadamia oil, Vitamin C, and coconut oil provide a brightening and soothing combination. One I’m happy to try!
- Coloured Rain Cosmetics Eyeshadow in Super Star – at first look this eyeshadow is GOLD. But, supposedly it’s buildable so you can start with a sheer hint of gold and work your way up if you’d like!
- DillyDelight Real Egging Pack – While this product does sound kind of fun (it’s made with real egg ingredients to moisturize and firm your skin), Indy has a severe egg allergy so I don’t think I’ll feel comfortable trying it. Going in my giveaway pile!
- Pacifica Bronzer Blush Duo – I’m a big fan of Pacifica products (remember how much I love this?) and I love these natural-looking shades.
- Billion Dollar Brows Eyebrow Brush – this is the product that didn’t make the bag. I’m hoping they’ll send it on or add it to my August bag. Of all the makeup brushes I don’t need, an eyebrow brush I could actually use!
Even with the missing product, this was still a great bag! And Ipsy’s customer service has always been great in my experience so I expect they’ll remedy my issue. If you get the monthly Ipsy bag let me know what came for you this month! And if you’d like to subscribe ($10 a month), head here.