OK, I know it’s the middle of February and I’m just now getting around to a review of the January Ipsy Glam Bag! My goal was to just get it up before the February bag arrived! :) Better late than never, right?
January Ipsy Glam Bag
Inside this month’s bag:
- Oribe Hair Care Gold Lust Dry Shampoo – I have liked the other Oribe hair products I’ve tried in the past so I’m sure this will be no different! And I can always use another dry shampoo to keep on hand!
- NYX Lip Lingerie in Satin Ribbon – I’m not entirely sure what lip lingerie is…but this looks like a creamy beige-y lip gloss?
- Dermelect Microfacial Exfoliating Masque – I love a good mask! And I’ve been trying to exfoliate my extra dry skin about once a week or so.
- Dirty Little Secret Eyeshadow in Sangria – I wear a lot of browns and coppers when it comes to eyeshadow (I’ve got green eyes) and this looks like a shade I might pick out for myself!
- City Color Contour Palette – Maybe this spring and summer I’ll look like I’ve had a little sun! (My poor pale skin will know the truth!)
Another great Ipsy bag! If you subscribe I’d love to know what came in your January bag! If you’d like to get your own subscription, head here! It’s just $10 a month and worth every penny!