My January Ipsy Bag just arrived! I thought my bag had a pretty great assortment of products this month.
- Pacifica Natural Mineral Eye Shadow in Ethereal – I’ve liked other Pacifica items I’ve tried in Ipsy bags and this is a great color for me.
- LA Fresh Eco-Beauty Good Day. Day Moisturizer – First off, this package reminds me of the little pouch things my nephews eat. So, once I get past that, I’m sure I’ll like it! And the line on the back: “Rescues you from fine wrinkles on the face.” sounds good too!
- BelláPierre Shimmer Powder in Celebration – I’m not a big fan of shimmer powders usually. I think maybe I’m a little old for that? But, we’ll see, maybe it will be more subtle than glittery.
- Probelle Into the Blue Nail Lacquer – I’m always up for receiving nail polishes in my bags, and this is a fun shade that makes me ready for spring!
- Elizabeth Mott All Over Shadow Brush – I was just thinking recently that it’s time to toss a few of my older makeup brushes. This will be a great replacement brush!
Overall, another great bag! Get yours here. Just $10/month!