How is February almost over? Just one more months and we’re 1/4 of the way through the year! (In case you needed help with that math!) :) Anyway, it’s time to review the February Ipsy Glam Bag! Here’s what I received this month, but please let me know what you got, if you’re a subscriber. I’d love to know!
February Ipsy Glam Bag
- eva-NYC Freshen Up Dry Shampoo – I can always use a new dry shampoo sample, and this is the perfect travel size!
- Luna by Luna Highlighter – This is a really pretty highlighter and I haven’t tried this brand before, have you?
- Luxie Beauty Blending and Shading Eye Brush – this pulls double duty, which is always nice!
- Hey Honey Come Undone Face & Eye Daily Makeup Remover – All-natural, this is a gentle makeup remover that is also moisturizing. I’m excited to give it a try!
- It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer – OK, I got a sample of this in an Ipsy bag in November of 2014 (I had to look it up!) and LOVED it. L.O.V.E.D I.T. After I used up my sample I got a couple of huge tubes of of concealer to review so I haven’t needed to buy anymore, but as of last week they’re finally running out and I was JUST thinking about this concealer! I am so excited to get more of this!!
The concealer alone was worth the cost of the bag to me! (In fact, I think this is the travel size version that costs $10!). Another great Ipsy bag! If you subscribe, what came in your February Ipsy Glam Bag? (And if you don’t subscribe, you can start by heading here and signing up! It’s just $10 a month!)