Loved this month’s Ipsy glam bag:
And, of course, I loved what was inside!
- Cargo Cosmetics Mini Lip Gloss in Anguilla – a bubblegum-y pink gloss that’s a little stickier than I’d like but might be good for layering.
- Eva NYC Up All Night Volumizing Spray – I’ve tried other Eva NYC products that I’ve really liked so I’m excited to try this!
- Hey Honey! Take it Off Exfoliating Honey Peel Off Mask – I love a good mask and I love honey! Great combination!
- ModelCo BLUSH Cheek Powder in Peach Bellini – I love that there’s a little more warmth to this blush than some of the others I currently own. It’s a gorgeous color!
- “Pencil Me In” Eye Accent Pencil in Amethyst – This color is perfect for me! Plus, the cap has a sharpener built in, which is pretty awesome.
Another great glam bag! If you subscribe, what came in your February Ipsy bag? Don’t subscribe yet? Go here to get yours!