My February Ipsy bag arrived last week, which I guess was pretty good timing because our mailbox got hit a couple of days later and is now gone. 😊 (This will make the third box we’ve replaced in the past 6 years.)
But let’s focus on the positive! Here’s what came in my February Ipsy bag:
- MEECH N MIA Pressed Eyeshadow in Caramel – I love a good neutral shade!
- Lab For You Multi-Ex Repair Cream – calming and moisturizing for all skin-types, you apply this cream after cleansing.
- Feel Beauty Renewed Pumpkin Walnut Facial Cleanser – a gentle exfoliating cleanser. It sounds so decadent!
- F.A.R.A.H Powder Brush – I don’t wear powder so this might go in my gift pile.
- Seraphine Botanicals Natural Radiance Booster in Daisy + Pearl – this is a highly pigmented highlighted that’s supposed to give you a natural-looking glow.
That was my February Ipsy bag! Did you get anything different in yours? You can grab a subscription ($10/month) here.