I just got my final Ipsy Glambag of 2015 (how is this year almost over??) and it’s a good one! The perfect bags for me include lip color and nail polish and this one had both! The December bag:
A closer look at this month’s items.
- Befine Exfoliating Cleanser with Brown Sugar – I’m really excited to try this! Any scrub with brown sugar, sweet almond and oats just sounds amazing!
- Formula X Nail Polish in Revved Up – I love this shade! It’s the perfect shimmery gold and I will be buying more of this!! I’ll post a photo to Instagram today so you can see it up close!
- RickyCare by Ricky’s NYC Classic 3D Blender – I was just needing to buy one of these and now I don’t have to! My old Beauty Blender sponge needed to be replaced and now I’ll get to try this brand!
- Pacifica Power of Love Natural Lipstick – Like I said, any lip color in a subscription bag is a win to me! This is a gorgeous natural shade too!
- Elizabeth Mott Thank Me Later Eye Shadow Primer – My eye shadow primer was also nearing the end of the tube so this came at a great time! I haven’t tried this brand before so I’ll let you know if I like it! (My prediction is I will!)
A great bag to end a great year! If you haven’t added an Ipsy Glambag Subscription to your Christmas list, you definitely should! For $10 a month you receive monthly “glambags” full of great items (like above!) and also receive special discounts and coupon codes if you want to purchase more of the items you’ve received! By far one of my favorite subscriptions EVER! Get yours here!