In all my baby prep and actually having the baby (more on that soon, I promise!), I didn’t get to posting a few things I intended! First up, my December Ipsy Glam Bag review! This was a great little pre-baby treat!
Inside the December Ipsy Bag
- TonyMoly The Chok Chok Green Tea Watery Cream – my post-pregnancy skin is crazy dry right now so any type of moisturizer is much needed! I like this brand too, so extra points there!
- Smashbox Cosmetics Be Legendary Lipstick in Legendary – I like Smashbox, I like lipstick, and I like this shade. Winner!
- Rodial Glamolash Mascara XXL in Black – I can always use a mascara sample and I haven’t tried this brand before.
- SLMissGlam L36 Tapered Highlight Brush – this is almost too pretty to use!
- Glamour Dolls x Lisa Frank Eyeshadow in Heartthrob – I like this warm brown shade and I always get a little giddy about Lisa Frank products! (I’m a child of the 80s/90s you know!)
Another fantastic bag from Ipsy! I’ll have my January glambag review up soon! If you want to subscribe, it’s just $10 a month!