I’m determined to get this last December Ipsy bag up finally! :) Then I’ll be ll caught up with my life! Just kidding. Check with me next January. ANYWAY, here’s the December Ipsy bag!
Inside the December Ipsy Bag
- TLW Frizz Fighter – my hair isn’t all that frizzy, so I think something was on of my preference sheet! We’ll see though what this winter weather does to my scalp, maybe Ipsy knows something I don’t! :)
- Trust Fund Beatuy Nail Polish in Zero Carbs – I’m 99% sure I’ve received this purply-gray shade of polish before, but as I can’t seem to find it, I’m happy to have another!
- Contour de Force Mini Bronzer in Woody Wonder – I like that this isn’t too orange-y and think it will look pretty natural on.
- Beauty Crop Lip Brulee in Rhubarb Custard – I’ve already worn this pretty berry stain and think it will be making more appearances.
- Finding Ferdinand Blush in Skinny Dip – Another naturally wearable shade, this color is supposed to work on all skin tones.
Another great bag, for just $10! Do you subscribe? What did you get in December?