Monday was a pretty great mail day at my house, the September issue of InStyle AND my August Ipsy Glam Bag! It’s definitely not the worst way to start off your week! Here’s a closer look at what came in this month’s bag.
This month I received:
- Ciate Glo-To Highlighter – I like this brand but haven’t tried many of their products outside of nail products and mascara.
- Pixi by Petra Fresh Face Blush in BeachRose – I like Pixi products and this blush is a natural rose-y shade I like.
- belif The True Cream Aqua Bomb – I’m pretty sure I’ve tried this before, and if memory serves me, I think I liked it!
- Thrive Causemetics Liquid Lash Extensions Mascara – I haven’t heard of this but I’m always up for a new mascara!
- Glamour Dolls Sweet Treats Lip Gloss – How fun is this lip gloss that looks like a popsicle? I love the pretty pink color too.
I’m more than happy with the August Ipsy bag I received. All products I’m excited to try and think I’ll really like! If you get your own Ipsy bag, what came this month? And if you don’t get one, you can get a subscription for one here, just $10 a month!