The theme for the August Ipsy Glam Bag is “Bare Yourself”, loving and learning to love yourself! I can get on board with that!
I’m really liking this month’s bag I think it looks so luxurious. The dark green color was unexpected but it’s really making me (more) ready for fall!
Inside the August Ipsy Bag
- Buxom Cosmetics Big Tease Plumping Mascara – I don’t think I’ve tried this one before but I’m always up for a new mascara.
- Biorace Pore Purifying Spirulina & Tea Tree Clay Mask – this is supposed to help maintain clear skin. I’ve had a little irritation this week due to a lot of sunscreen and sweat I think, so I could use this.
- Cuccio Colour Nail Polish in Gaia – I think this is such a gorgeous shade of polish! Of all the reds and pinks I own I don’t have anything this shade and I think it’s going to be my go-to this fall.
- It Cosmetics Confidence in a Gel Lotion Moisturizer – this is made with cactus flower which I guess I hydrating and smoothing. Who knew? It feels really good on!
- Luxor Beauty Periwinkle Blending Brush, 237 – I don’t really need this brush right now but it’s my favorite color so…I’ll keep it. :)
Another great Ipsy bag this month! You can get a subscription for just $10/month by heading here. Let me know if you subscribe, I want to know what you think of it!