The August Ipsy Bag has arrived!
Inside this cute little polka-dotted bag came some great items!
1. Mongongo Lip Balm: I’ve never even heard of Mongongo oil, but it has hydrating, regenerating and restructuring properties and also protects against the sun. It also smells amazing!
2. Urban Decay Perversion Mascara: I’m always up to try a new mascara. Especially one that promises ultra volume!
3. GlamGlow Tinglefoliate Treatment: I love a good facial mask, and this one promises a 10 minute “professional” facial in a jar. I’m really excited to try this!
4. Manna Sheer Glo Shimmer Lotion: I thought this was lip gloss at first because it’s pretty pink in the tube, so I was a little leary to try as a lotion! Apparently it’s a universal shade too. The directions say it can be worn alone, or with liquid foundation to provide a “youthful glow”. I tried a little on my hand and it actually blended right into my skin leaving it with a really nice, well, glow, with no hint of pink! They weren’t lying! I don’t know that I’d use it all over my face, I might be a little too old for a face full of subtle shimmer, but it would be a really pretty highlighter on cheek bones.
5. Lord & Berry Black SILK Liner: I just ran out of my eyeliner yesterday, so this was great timing! I like eyeliner that is smudge-able, and this one is supposed to fit the bill.
All in all, another great bag! Sign up for Ipsy here!