April’s Ipsy Glam Bag theme is “Beautifully Bohemian”. And while I typically wouldn’t describe my personal style as bohemian, I’m loving this month’s straw bag!
This month I received:
- Redken Wind Blown 05 Finishing Spray – Weightless volume always sounds nice, right? This is supposed to provide a “wind swept” look with flexible hold.
- JulieG Nail Color in Damsel – I’m really into this shade of pink right now, so this is perfect for me! And this polish goes on amazingly! One coat provided full coverage and looks awesome! Plus, it’s supposed to be chip-resistant, so we’ll see!
- KCO Colors Cream Lipstick in Natural Born Beauty – I haven’t heard of this brand before and I love getting to try new brands in my Ipsy bags! This is gluten, and paraben free and is supposed to protect from “environmental stressors” like wind, dirt and pollution. (Things I don’t really think about affecting my lips, but it makes sense!) This color is a more neutral shade but I think probably looks good on a lot of skintones. It goes on really creamy and doesn’t feel sticky or dry at all!
- theBalm Cosmetics Mini Nude Dude Eyeshadow in Flirty – I always love a good nude eyeshadow and I received a really gorgeous shimmery brown shade. It looks similar to shades I wear so it will be easy to incorporate into my makeup! Plus, you’ve got to see a closer view of the packaging:
- Mullein & Sparrow Tinted Lip and Cheek Tint – such pretty packaging and anything in a little tin just feels special! And I love that it’s multi-use item too! These are always great to have in your bag when you need a little touchup, or on those days I leave the house without makeup and then end up running into everyone I know!
Another great bag! Gets yours here (just $10/month!!)!