Happy Thursday! I hope the week has been kind to you and that you have something fun planned for the weekend, perhaps an egg hunt? Or maybe getting to wear a new Easter dress?
I didn’t buy a new dress but I’m sure I’ve got something spring-y I can pull out for church Sunday! Happy almost-Easter, by the way!
Both my April Ipsy and Allure beauty bag/box came this week and while you’ll have to wait a couple more days for the Allure review I’ve got your look at the April Ipsy bag and what came inside mine!
I think this is such a fun print this month! It’s making me so excited for warm weather and summertime!
What came in my Ipsy bag this month
- TONYMOLY Peach Punch Sweet Foam Cleanser – I haven’t tried this cleanser before but I really like the brand!
- THEBALM COSMETICS theBalm Creamy Lip Stain in Salut! – This is a great everyday shade for me and it’s supposed to be a good layering stain.
- EYEKO Blvk Magic Liquid Eyeliner Travel Size in Carbon Black – I’ve never really mastered liquid eyeliner, or really tried much for that matter. Perhaps this is a sign to give it a go!
- LAURA SANCHEZ Moods Eyeshadow in a Chocolate Shake – this is exactly the shade of brown I love wearing in the crease of my lids, so good job Ipsy!
- OFRA COSMETICS Rodeo Drive Highlighter – I’ve heard of this brand more and more lately but don’t think I’ve tried it still!
If you subscribe to Ipsy, what came in your bag this month? You can get a subscription for just $10 a month, too, if you’re interested!